Thunder Valley Amphitheater Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at (916) 408-7777.
Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre works to make sure that all of their events are ADA-compliant. Persons with disabilities will be able to enjoy the following accommodations.
- Service Animals are welcome to the venue. The venue requests that you register your service animal with security before you enter the amphitheater.
- Accessible Parking and seating are available.
- Disabled self-parking is available around the east parking lot just outside the venue.
- Valet parking is available at the west end of the casino, in the parking structure.
Please ask Event Team Members for assistance in locating wheelchair escort help and directions to seating areas.
For any other concerns please call Full Sail at (916) 408-7777.
The show starts promptly at the time listed on your ticket. For certain events, latecomers may have to wait in the lobby before being admitted. These shows will be detailed in the program guide.
Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre operates with a clear bag policy and stadium security regulations limit patrons to one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person.
Fans will also be allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches. Wallets must also conform to this size requirement.
No other bags will be allowed inside. All items, including clear bags and clutch purses, are subject to search at the gates. No items can be left or stored at the gates.
Medically necessary items must be searched. Diaper bags are not a medically necessary item. All diaper bag supplies should be carried in a clear bag.
For certain events, cameras may not be allowed. If a specific show or event prohibits cameras, then it will be detailed in the event or program guide.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at (916) 408-7777 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Children Ticketing Policy
Typically, the venue welcomes only adults ages 21 or older. Children from ages 10-20 may be allowed at certain events, but must remain with a responsible adult at all times. If an event is listed as adults only, then children will not be admitted for any reason.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed within Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre. You can purchase refreshments from vendors and restaurants around the venue.
General Code of Conduct Policy
- All Guests in gaming areas must be 21 years of age.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Possession or carrying of any firearms or illegal weapons is prohibited.
Loitering is prohibited.
- Umbrellas are prohibited in the Summer Concert Amphitheater.
- The use of photographic and video recording devices by guests is prohibited on the casino floor at all times, without prior expressed consent from Thunder Valley management.
- The wearing or displaying of clothing, clothing accessories with gang insignias, monikers or identifications, including a specific combination of colors or symbols commonly associated with gangs, as those terms are defined by the California Department of Justice, is prohibited.
- Vests, jackets, shirts, hats, jewelry, pants, shoes, socks, shorts or other clothing accessories or items of clothing are strictly prohibited to the extent they contain any logo, insignia, moniker or writing associated with the Hells Angels, the Mongols, the Vagos, the Top Hatters, the Ghost Mountain Riders, the Nortenos, the Surenos or any criminal street gang or identified associate club.
Lost and Found
Lost something during the show? Ask event staff during the show for help with finding the lost and found station. After the show please call the lost and found office at (916) 408-7777. Be prepared to leave your full contact information and detailed information about the lost item(s).
Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the show, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (Except for certified service animals who must remain leashed or harnessed at all times)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffle bags, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, cinch bags, binocular cases, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, and non-approved seat cushions
- Boxes wrapped gifts or items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads, tablets, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices
- Objects that can be used as a missile or projectile
- Offensive or profane signage;
- Outside Food and drinks
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- All other items deemed prohibited
Subject to change without notice
There is no re-entry allowed at the venue. If you are experiencing an emergency that requires you to leave, please contact the event security staff to ask if an exception is possible.
Service Animal Policy
Thunder Valley Casino Resort abides by Federal ADA Law regarding Service Animals. They request that you register your Service Animal with Security.
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre.